ENFIELD TOWN LADIES FOOTBALL CLUB – CLUB SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
ENFIELD TOWN LADIES FOOTBALL CLUB was founded in 1985 as Merryhills Midgets, a name taken from the primary school that the founder members attended. The original idea for the Club was started when some girls showed an interest in playing football and their parents decided to help them achieve their wish.
We only competed in 5-a-side tournaments in the early years, but continued to grow as more players joined. The Club has undergone a couple of name changes throughout the years and in 2003 we formed official links with Enfield Town FC (Men’s), which was set up by the supporters of the defunct Enfield FC, leading us to be called Enfield Town Ladies FC.
In partnership with the Mens Section at Enfield Town FC we as a club were awarded FA Charter Standard Community Award Status in 2014 which is a very prestigious award and the highest recognition of a grassroots football club within the FA. An FA Charter Standard status club is a clear demonstration to all parents, sponsors and the public, that a club;
• Is well-organised, safe and offers opportunities for all
• Has FA-qualified coaches as standard
• Adheres to FA Respect Policies and Codes of Conduct
• Prioritises Child Welfare
• Maintains appropriate levels of discipline
• Has access to the County FA and FA regional workforces
• Can use the coveted ‘Three Lions’ FA crest on its marketing and business materials.
The Ladies Section remains one of the largest and longest established girls and women’s football clubs in the South East today. Our Vision is to be an inclusive club for all within the community. Providing a “Football for All” philosophy so all players can enjoy playing competitive football without the pressure of having to win games. The aspiration is to provide quality training, development and opportunities for the benefit of the individual, the teams and the football club as a whole and to provide a model pathway for learning and development of youth players such that the opportunity to play for the First Team and other Senior Teams exists.
We are also a chosen “sister club” of Arsenal Women whereby the Club’s coaches have access to their training plans and can request meetings with their coaches. There are also a number of opportunities for our Youth Section to be mascots, ball girls and flag bearers at Arsenal Women’s home matches.
We are always looking to run as many teams as there are members for, allowing “Football for All”. Interested parties are invited to attend open training sessions prior to each season starting. All teams play in competitive leagues, with the exception of teams aged under 10 years, who play friendly matches at a central venue. All competitive home games take place at Donkey Lane on Saturday mornings (U17s and below) and on Sunday afternoons (Development, Reserves and Firsts). The Development and Reserves Teams compete in the Greater London Womens League and the First Team compete in the FA Womens National League (Step 3/4) and play their games at the Queen Elizabeth II Stadium which is shared with the Mens Teams.
To enable the club to continue offering Football for All, the associated costs of Training Facilities, Hire of Match Day Pitches, Playing Kit and Training Kit, League Fees, Insurance, Continuous Development of Coaches Qualifications, Equipment etc are increasing every year. As such we are reaching out to companies in the community to provide sponsorships in any way possible. Whatever your business, we would be delighted to hear from you!
As our First Team play in a National League, we are able offer local businesses a wider range of commercial packages, to suit all budgets and requirements, to help raise the profile of your business, improve exposure, and promote your company’s products and services to both local and national audiences.
We can offer a variety of advertising, sponsorship and promotional opportunities, which we are happy to discuss, all of which can be tailored to suit your business requirements, no matter how large or small. If you have an idea, we would like to hear it.
Team Shirt Sponsors (Non First Team)
- Girls Youth Team Nike Shirt Sponsorships – Two Year Agreement
- Ladies Reserve and Development Team Nike Shirt Sponsorships – Two Year Agreement
- Your Logo/Badge/Name printed on the front of every Team Shirt.
- A Framed Photo of the team in their playing kit
- Your Company Logo will feature on our club website. Your Company Logo will provide a click through to your website, taking potential customers straight to your door electronically.
- Regular features on our social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Free advert in the programme of our annual 5 aside tournament (attendance circa 1500)
Other Sponsorship Opportunities include:
- General Club Sponsor. Includes Logo Advert on our club Website, Regular Features on our Social Media platforms and Free advert in our annual 5aside Tournament Programme PLUS Joint Club sponsor page in every Mens home Programme (approximately 350-400 attendees) and Joint Club Sponsor Pitch Side Banner in QE Stadium
- First Team Match Day Sponsorship including Player of Match Presentation. Includes Free Entry to all Home games for upto 6 guests, After Match refreshments, Logo Advert on our Website, Regular Features on our Social Media platforms and free advert in our annual 5aside Tournament Programme PLUS Joint Club sponsor page in every Mens home Programme (approximately 350-400 attendees) and Joint Club Sponsor Pitch Side Banner in QE Stadium.
- First Team Pre-Match Warm Up Teamwear Sponsorship. Includes Free Entry to all Home games for upto 6 guests, After Match refreshments, Logo Advert on our Website, Regular Features on our Social Media platforms and free advert in our annual 5aside Tournament Programme PLUS Joint Club sponsor page in every Mens home Programme (approximately 350-400 attendees) and Joint Club Sponsor Pitch Side Banner in QE Stadium
- Club Nike Tracksuits for all playing members of the club (approximately 120 members) to be worn at all league and cup matches. – Contact for Full Price Details
- First Team Playing Kit Sponsors – Contact for Full Price Details
- All Other Sponsorship Opportunities Welcome
If you would like to find out more please contact Chris Devine at email@example.com